The Foundation for Promotion of Secondary Education on St. Eustatius is seeking interested candidates to fill the position of:
- Dutch teacher
- Mathematics teacher
- Spanish teacher
- ICT specialist / schedule maker / Magister administrator
- Have an academic degree in the area of specialization (bachelor’s degree or higher) and a valid teaching qualification recognized by the Dutch ministry of education;
- Have at least two years of teaching experience at a reputable school;
- Be student-centered, hardworking, goal-oriented, flexible, creative, and energetic, with a professional work attitude; and
- Have a strong command of the English language. Knowledge of Dutch, Spanish, or any other subject is considered an asset.
It is a full-time position, effective August 1st, 2023. The appointment is for a period of 1 year with a possibility of extension or permanent appointment. Salary is in accordance with the salary scales of the Caribbean Netherlands, taking into account education, qualifications, and experience.
You can send your application letter and CV including passport photo before March 7th, 2023 to the staff officer of the board, Mr. E. de Vries, via the e-mail address email@example.com.